About this episode
This episode’s guest is Danielle Snyder.
Danielle is a licensed clinical social worker, wellness coach, running coach, an ultra runner, living in Portland, Oregon.
In this episode, we talked about:
- how Danielle knew (or didn’t know!) she wanted to go into the mental health field
- managing normalcy during times like these
- how to handle a global pandemic like an ultra
- what she’s learned as a runner that applies to today
- bravery and hope
- how to run when you know it will help but can’t get out the door
- what her North Star and guiding light is currently, and then she flipped it around and asked what mine is!
- Bigger Than The Trail, an organization aimed at using trail running as a platform to advocate for mental health
- how a crisis can force us to make change
- and much more!
Follow along with Danielle’s adventures at https://www.instagram.com/diellesmells and her website at https://innerdriveathlete.com/. You can reach out to her directly on Instagram or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out Bigger Than The Trail at https://bttt.run/
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/forthelongrun/support