About this episode
This episode is with Teal Burrell, a mom, science writer with a PhD in neuroscience, and marathoner who has gone from 4:07 to 2:39.
In this episode, we talked about:
- big scary goals
- hitting goals, and then dreaming bigger
- the process of getting better
- explaining science to nonscientists
- her experience in the 2016 vs 2020 Olympic Marathon Trials
- planning to have a baby post-Trials
- freelance/WFH tips
- Oiselle and the community she is a part of
- and much more!
Follow along with her journey at https://www.instagram.com/runnerteal/ and https://twitter.com/runnerteal
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/forthelongrun/support