About this episode
This episode is with Latoya Shauntay Snell, a runner, mom, wife, chef, writer and all around athlete living in Brooklyn, New York.
In this episode, we talked about:
- consistency vs being motivated
- re-evaluating failure as a way to be successful
- going “too far” as a way to learn
- meditation and introspection
- constant re-evaluation of her Why
- being a sponsored athlete and working with brands
- social media as a gift and a curse
- and much more!
You can follow along with Latoya’s adventures at
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/forthelongrun/support