About this episode
This episode is with Hillary Allen, a self described super curious science nerd constantly looking for bugs and asking the question Why?
She’s also a professional trail and ultra runner for The North Face, a coach and podcaster herself.
In this episode, we talked about:
- the initial interest in this podcast
- disassociating her sense of self-worth with her status as an athlete
- her community
- why she got into running
- what she likes about long distance running
- her own Why and how it has shifted
- setbacks and injuries
- the injury recovery process
- progress and consistency
- injury recovery alongside Rob Krar
- podcasting and coaching
- and much more!
Follow along with Hillary’s adventures at www.instagram.com/hillygoat_climbs and www.twitter.com/hillygoatclimbs
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/forthelongrun/support