About this episode
This episode is with Vanessa Fraser, a professional runner for Bowerman Track Club in Portland, Oregon.
In this episode, we talked about:
- trusting the process
- training with Shalane and the Bowerman Track Club
- breaking 15 minutes n the 5k
- achieving big goals
- race day glitter vs race day mustache
- focusing on the journey vs the outcome
- getting better vs tangible goal setting
- increasing mileage as a pro
- the origin of her twitter handle, locknessmonstar
- and much more!
Follow along with her adventures at instagram.com/nessafraser and twitter.com/locknessmonstar
Photo credit: Talbot Cox
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/forthelongrun/support