About this episode
This episode is with Becki Spellman, an elite runner, mom, wife and coach.
In this episode we talked about:
- running with gratitude
- competing in four Olympic Marathon Trials
- what Atlanta 2020 was like
- resiliency over the years
- experiences learned across 25 years of running
- rolling with the punches
- women’s running in 2020 and beyond -“we get to do this”
- her running community, online and in person
- and much more!
Follow along with Becki’s adventures at instagram.com/beckispell and twitter.com/beckispell
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/forthelongrun/support