About this episode
This episode is with Scott Fauble, a professional runner in Flagstaff Arizona who trains with Hoka One One Northern Arizona Elite.
In this episode, we talked about:
- how he and the team is handling training in 2020
- virtual racing/time trialing
- a sense of community even while separated
- failure and success and not being defined by one or the other
- his evolving Why
- the importance of FUN
- mental health
- lessons learned from the 2020 Olympic Trials
- Top Gun (the GOAT of movies)
- his own podcast, and the struggles of podcasting in today’s era
- burritos, and what makes a perfect one for him
- who would play Scott in a movie
- support of sponsors as a pro athlete, and being involved with innovation
- much more!
Follow along with Scott’s adventures at instagram.com/sfaubs and twitter.com/scottfaubs
This episode is brought to you by The BOLDERBoulder, America’s All-Time Best 10K.
The BB, which normally takes place on Memorial Day each year, is keeping the tradition alive by hosting their VirtuALL Memorial Day 10K. Registration is free with the option to purchase limited edition gear, with a portion of the proceeds going to support Colorado’s COVID-19 relief fund
Register for free and get more details at bolderboulder.com
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/forthelongrun/support