About this episode
This episode is with Mary Johnson. Mary is a running coach, business owner, athlete, mom, insane. Her words.
In this episode, we talked about:
- Running for the joy of it
- Lift Run Perform
- a breaking three project with athletes she coached
- big scary goals
- coming back from pregnancy
- working with David Roche and SWAP
- effort based workouts vs time based workouts
- changing/swapping workouts with easy days or full rest
- Uncle Bob and racing ultras in the future
- signing up for a 100 miler????
- balance/shifting seasons
- being a coach, a mom, and a wife in addition to being an athlete
- her use of social media
Follow along with her adventures at instagram.com/itsamarython
This episode is sponsored by Addaday. I’ve been loving their BioZoom, a portable, myoacial release device, essentially a massage therapy gun.
In these times when I’m not able to see my chiropractor for ART and other manual therapies, the BioZoom definitely hits the spot… pun intended of course.
BioZoom is designed to help with recovery and can target specific areas of the body in different ways with one of the five attachments designed for tissue specific treatments.
Quieter than the other therapy guns out there, I love using mine while sitting on the couch relaxing, or honestly, even while on a Zoom call.
You can get your own at Addaday.com and use the code FTLR15 to save 15%.
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/forthelongrun/support