About this episode
This episode is with Ellie Pell, a runner and cafe manager in Ithaca, NY.
This episode was recorded at the end of March 2020.
In this episode we talked about:
- a balanced approach to training leading to progress
- having fun in training
- qualifying for and racing in the Olympic Trials
- starting with running because it was “free therapy”
- pressing limits and seeing progress
- running vs racing
- running through the winter in upstate New York
- having a 3-5-10 year plan
- mental training and positive psychology
- mental health
Follow along with Ellie’s adventures at twitter.com/gazzellie and www.instagram.com/gazzellie/
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/forthelongrun/support