About this episode
This episode is with Erin Fredrickson. Erin’s a DO, MPH, and Raleigh Distance Project alumni (and co-founder), now living in Seattle, WA.
In this episode, we talked about:
- identity as a runner and more
- getting into healthcare in the time of coronavirus
- why she considers herself a leader
- Raleigh Distance Project and what it means to her
- what she learned from a time that might’ve otherwise been considered a failure
- moving during a global pandemic
- becoming a family physician during said pandemic
- the power of community -“the marathon doesn’t owe you anything”
- and much more!
Follow along with Erin’s adventures at /www.instagram.com/eeclark3/ and https://twitter.com/eeclark3
The blog that she referenced can be found at https://raleighdistanceproject.org/blog/kym33hbh4wsnwcmcnxk8zhc3htks32
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/forthelongrun/support