About this episode
This episode is with Allison Cleaver. Allison is an elite runner and nurse living in Austin, Tx.
In this episode we talked about:
- working as a nurse and beginning right before the pandemic
- why she got into nursing
- processing her day with respect to running
- running post-collegiately
- running for Rabbit
- her experience at the Olympic Trials
- persistence and determination
- what she misses about racing and running in 2020
- goals for the future
- breakfast tacos
- what she loves about the marathon
- the Austin running community
- coming back from a stress fracture
- and much more!
Follow along with Allison’s journey at twitter.com/aminicleaver and www.instagram.com/aminicleaver
This episode is brought to you by a new group coaching program that I launched with my friend Melissa, a RRCA certified coach and 12 time marathoner.
Are you struggling with motivation or consistency? Not sure when to run or when to rest? What about all the options for virtual racing? We’re here to help.
Kicking off July 20th, our program is focused on a virtual fall race. For $37/month ($149 total), you’ll get giveaways, swag and preferred pricing from some of our favorite tools and fuels, as well as monthly zoom calls and access to a sports dietitian for all of your nutrition related questions.
You’ll get a sixteen week program with two skill levels available, leading into a race day experience with as much of a community vibe as possible in the age of COVID.
For more info: https://rabrev.com/coaching (option 1!)
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/forthelongrun/support