About this episode
Kurt Decker is a trail runner who truly loves his state (Minnesota) and the emphasis on engaging in outdoor activities with the people around him.
In this episode we discussed:
- making his life all about community
- switching careers to follow his passion
- working in the running industry
- his passion for running and being outside
- running his first 100 miler in 2002
- racing western states in 2003
- running in the Grand Canyon in 2015 for his birthday
- Twin Cities Running Company and the trail running scene in Minneapolis
- what runners can do to help support their local running stores
- crosstraining/biking for fun
- and much more!
Follow along with Kurt’s adventures at https://www.instagram.com/mntrailrunner
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/forthelongrun/support