About this episode
Amelia Boone returns for a highly requested second episode!
Amelia is a trail runner, attorney and so much more, living in Golden, Colorado.
In this episode, we talked about:
- major life changes in the last couple of years
- moving to Colorado during a pandemic
- her love of Colorado and what has surprised her
- if happiness should be the goal -“Why are you here?”
- sponsors and racing decisions in 2020
- how she’d feel if races were cancelled for the foreseeable future
- the “stick to running” comment
- more about her continued evolution and growth
- FKT chasing
- and so much more!
Follow along with Amelia’s adventures at instagram.com/arboone11 and twitter.com/ameliaboone
This episode is brought to you by BeetElite. I was introduced to BeetElite by Amelia ahead of the Spartan World Championships in Tahoe in 2017 due to the benefit of beets when at altitude.
I had been looking for a beet product that had a good taste, and have loved BeetElite’s powder mix ever since.
Beets can enhance muscle efficiency by reducing the oxygen-cost of exercise, essentially making it easier to work harder. Talk about being efficient.
They’ve even done a clinical trial on their product with interval training in cyclists and found an 18% increase in potential duration.
Try BeetElite yourself to experience the benefits of beet powered performance. Take 20% off all BeetElite products with the code FTLR at humann.com/beetelite.
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/forthelongrun/support